Ping Yahoo

Saturday, March 17, 2012

3rd iPad3 Jailbroken by Paul Griffin @phoenixdev

as we talked in this post Jalbreaking iPAd3 Hackers vs Hackers why ? skills fight
another guy has brought us a 3rd Jailbraking Methods for iPad3 iOS 5.1 Utethered .
 Paul Griffin ‏@phoenixdev an iOS Hacker has released his exploit for iOS 5.1 today
according to his tweet
[ One week of hard work, 4.5 hours of owning an iPad, and I now have Cydia and SSH running! Pics to follow.]

[ Also, my methods are not for public consumption. It's just bragging rights before I hand off my work to better-equipped people.]

  [Dammit guys, I wanted to be third :P. Couldn't even be first because I got my iPad only four hours ago.]

this one is his own exploit wich is still as ( 1st and 2th ) previous under working for give reliable version .this one came increase our optimste about official Jailbreaking Release time . no more time again .sure whitin some hours again one will unveil his exploit so stay here .

 

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers